- On sale!
Clematis Earrings - Rose Gold and Black
Free standard shipping
Up to 14 days to return
3 to 5 opened days
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Connect using our contact form
- High quality brass
- Dangly earrings
- 18k Rose Gold Plated
- Very high quality Austrian crystal
- Number of crystals
- Length ( mm)
- Weight ( g )
- Stone color
- Finishing color
- Rose gold
Orders placed Monday through Friday before 5 p.m. will be processed and shipped the next working day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped two working days later. No deliveries are made on weekends or holidays.
• Standard delivery time: 3-5 business days after processing and shipping.
• Standard delivery is offered in France and Europe for all orders.
• Express delivery time: 1 to 2 working days after processing and shipping.
Express delivery is chargeable in France and in Europe for all orders, the costs will be displayed directly in your basket.
• We also offer Point Relais delivery.
You have the option of returning items for 14 days after receipt (except for gift cards). Our return policy covers all items, including those on sale or on sale. Please note that calendars will not be taken over if open.
What is the processing time for returns?
When we have received your return package, we register it. You will receive an email notification as soon as the return is processed. It takes 3 to 7 working days to receive the refund for the corresponding amount to be paid using the payment method used to place the order.
All our jewels are delivered in a MCY branded packaging.
We attach great importance to the selection of materials and quality. For this reason, we only work with the best manufacturers carefully selected from us. Besides, we establish a strict and constant control system to guarantee our quality standards.
You can easily rinse and clean your jewelry using mild soap or cleansing lotion and warm water. Using a soft cloth, gently rub your jewelry until it is clean. Remove the remainder of the soap with a damp soft cloth dipped in clean water. To maintain the shine use a special jewelry cloth that allows you to polish them. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing it in a jewelry box.
Our jewels are iconic pieces of high quality, which embody beauty and elegance. Our unique pieces are crafted from the strongest materials and are plated in the finest 18kt gold and high caliber rhodium to ensure them everlasting beauty.
Taking care of your jewelry helps preserve their beauty, shine and longevity.
· Store your jewelry individually in a dark place in their original packaging to avoid chafing with other parts.
· Take them off for sleep and during physical activity.
· Avoid contact with water, perfume, and cosmetics / household products.
· Regularly rub your jewelry with soft cloth.